Special Board of Education Meeting: June 27, 2019
AGENDA FOR THE SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION OF DEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 37,
GRADY COUNTY, OKLAHOMA (FRIEND B/E)
As required by Section 311, Title 25, of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is given that the Friend Dependent School District No. 37, Grady County, will hold a Special Board of Education Meeting on June 27, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. The place and street address of the meeting is given as the Friend Board of Education, Library, 1307 County Road 1350, Chickasha, Oklahoma.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
(a) Minutes of the June 25, 2019 Regular Board Meeting;
(b) Renewal of contract with Spelling City.
5. Update on projected carryover and end of the year
6. Discussion and vote to approve blanket purchase orders for 2019-2020
7. Discussion and possible vote to accept transfer requests for the 2019-2020
8. Discussion and possible vote to accept the Standard Form of Agreement with
Architects in Partnership.
9. Discussion and possible vote to approve the purchase of a scoreboard to be
used for both baseball and softball.
10. Discussion and possible vote to approve the installation of the scoreboard
for baseball and softball.
11. Discussion and possible vote to approve the electrical work for the
scoreboard for baseball and softball.
12. Update on the purchase of a portable building to be used for
storage, gate and a concession area for baseball and softball.
13. Discussion and possible vote for dirt and drainage work to be done on
the softball field.
14. Discussion and possible vote to purchase track uniforms for 5th-8th.
15. Discussion and possible vote to purchase basketball practice jerseys for 7th
and 8th grades.
16. Discussion and possible vote to approve painting the exterior of the
17. Discussion and possible vote to approve waxing of floors.
18. Discussion and vote to approve payments and encumbrances.
19 Superintendent’s Report
20. Motion to Adjourn
The Friend Board of Education may discuss, make motions and vote upon any matter appearing on this agenda. Such motions and votes may be to adopt, reject, reaffirm or take no action. This agenda was posted at 6:20 pm on June 26, 2019.
Friend School Superintendent